The THCS-V Vertical 300:1 Flow Range Clean Steam Generator has the following features:
- Vertical compact “Instantaneous Cross Flow” design, eliminating carryover and pressure drops due to load changes;
- 98% Dryness Fraction 3rd Party tested to eliminate carryover into system
- 316L or carbon steel ASME Code Stamped “UB” shell;
- Full-removable 316L stainless steel, copper or cupro nickel U-tube cross flow bundles;
- Internal Steam baffle impingement plate, ensuring quality steam over operating 300:1 range;
- EC-1000 Touchscreen Fully-Integrated BacNet PID Pressure and Level controls in a UL Electrical Panel
- JVV Electronic Digital 316 Stainless Steel Steam and Feedwater Segmented Control Valves
- Complete automated blow-down controls with Optional “Ventless” Blowdown Coolers
- Fully-piped and insulated with metal jacket covering;
- Fully-tested and certified package systems on “Actual Steam Conditions.”
- The THCS can operate from 5000lbs/hr output clean steam for example down to 16 lbs/hr with “Perfect Satisfaction”
THCS-V Vertical Clean Steam Generator
The Thermaflo Engineering THCS-V Vertical Clean Steam Generator has set the new standard in Clean Steam Generator performance and output steam quality. The exclusive “Cross Flow” instantaneous design provides quality steam over a 300:1 output operating range and a generation load reaction time which is second to none in the industry.
Feed-water is introduced in the lower section of the shell via a fully-modulating control valve. This flow is directed across the U-tube inner bundle in a “cross flow” path. There it is intensely heated instantly to its saturation point and begins the steaming process. As the feed-water liquid begins to boil off the steam, the entrained last water droplets are directed over the end of a clear bundle, which dries out the discharge clean steam to a 98% + high-dryness fraction.
The THCS-V incorporates “Touchscreen” control technology and provides precision level and pressure control with segmented V modulating digital control valves..
The top of the THCS-V contains a full impingement separator ensuring dry, high-quality clean steam out to the users. These features produce quality, clean steam over high and sudden load changes. It does this without carry over, pressure lag and droop seen in other competitive “Tubes in Storage Tank-Type Designs”.
Product Literature and Submittals
Consult factory for certified dimensions and construction submittal, the drawings on the website are for reference only.