The Thermaflo EC1000 Electronic Controller combines full PID BacNet based control of temperature pressure level or flow and a combination one simple dynamic panel. Over 40
years of field experience has been designed into the EC1000. Standard application for the EC1000 are as follows:
- Temperature control of Heat Exchangers, Process Vessels, Hot Water Hydronic Heating Systems, as well as Domestic Water Systems.
- Pressure Control of Steam Pressure Reducing Stations, VFD drive pump controls, Boiler and Deaerator systems, and Clean Steam Generators.
- Level control of Feed Water and Deaerator Tanks, Process Tanks and Vats, Clean Steam Generators and Boiler Systems.
- Flow control of heating logics, steam flow into processors, and buildingswith BTU /Steam
Flow/or Water Flow Measurements.
- Simple standard functions, all EC1000 controllers are designed to operate with Thermaflo
water heating clean steam and feedwater systems. Standard features include high temperature alarms, value shutdowns, slow ramp startup, remote BacNet or 4-20 ma control, remote on-off and real time trending of set points versus actual with 24 hour 10 year backup for BAC systems.
- Single point wiring: These controllers only require one 120VAC connection for operation
and internal system wiring required on packages with built in surge protection 5 AMP service required.
- The EC1000 features a NEMA standard enhanced white panel completely programmed,
wired, and tested ready for operation.
Consult factory for certified dimensions and construction submittal, the drawings on the website are for reference only.