Features / Benefits
- Wide rangeability of 50:1
- Exceptional shut-off and leak rate that meets ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV (0.01% of Cv in the closed position)
- Selectable fail safe condition with Air-to-Raise or Air-to-Lower actuators and Push-to-Open or Push-to-Close valve bodies
- Linear or equal percentage flow characteristics
- Low flow options of restricted trim or needle plug
- Removable and replaceable seat ring
- Flow control, mixing, or diverting service
- Perfect for steam, water or compatible glycol solutions
ThermaFlo HiFlo II Control Valves are single seated, top or cage guided globe valves – probably the simplest, from a construction standpoint, yet most versatile control valve in use. The HiFlo II™ valve can fit applications with a smaller size valve since the valve has a greater flow capacity than most conventional valves of the same size.
Coupled with the high flow capacity, the HiFlo II™ valve maintains a wide rangeability of 50:1 to insure precise control. Heavy duty HiFlo II™ valves are ruggedly constructed of the highest quality materials, precision machined, and performance tested to assure years of trouble free service. Standard packing consists of PTFE V-rings and wiper to minimize friction without leakage at high operating pressures. Available in brass, iron, or 316 SS body, trim is 316 SS with all welded plug construction to provide superior durability and corrosion resistance.
Consult factory for certified dimensions and construction submittal, the drawings on the website are for reference only.