The following features offered:
- ASME Code Section VIII design construction and stamped;
- Complete stainless steel internal spray valve and scrubber section for long life;
- Engineered support stands for correct feed water pump NPSLT
- Engineered boiler feed water pumps, suction piping, discharge piping, pressure gauges and recirculation systems, when required;
- Fully-integrated and wired controls and pumps with UL Listed panels; and
- A complete package furnished with steam pressure control station, safety valves, overflow trap, thermometers, vacuum breakers, sight glass and level switches.
The Thermaflo Engineering JS Series Spray Deaerators are economical, pre-engineered compact package systems which are offered in ranges from 3,000 to 250,000 lbs/hr. The compact design of the JS Series allows installation in low headroom applications. This provides the user with an economical feed water solution. Each Thermaflo Engineering JS Spray Deaerator is constructed to ASME Section VIII and stamped for ensured quality. Thermaflo Engineering’s design group has standard and custom systems featuring engineered feed water pumps, pressure and level controls, UL Listed control systems and panels built to meet your system needs.
Consult factory for certified dimensions and construction submittal, the drawings on the website are for reference only.